Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Bye bye birthday Jinx

neither my friends nor myself have been affected in the past 4 days. So I safely assume that birthday jinx has been broken atleast for this year.
Well I didnt have anything to fill in this post(curse the jinx :( ).

so posting cliches, trite, hackneyed (installed word web) expressions
If I can change my past life
-- > I wouldn't change anything except
--> I would have proposed to all my crushes ( didnt propose to a single person...if anyone exists in this category, please let me know. I thought that I was the only fool around.)
--> I would have learnt guitar(no not for gals..Passionate about bass guitar)
--> Made some politically correct statements ( Its an art and I always get an "F" in this one)
--> I would have learnt basket ball(love this game ). We were fortunate to watch lots of national level tournaments in the college. nothing can replace the grace and the dunk.
I will be out of action for next twenty days....

3 comments:

Sands | കരിങ്കല്ല് said...

that was a good thought..
i should also think about it...

what would I change in my past if I could? !

sands.

Arun Appadurai said...

hmmm....belated happy b'day!!:)

you really wanna propose to all the galz you had crush on!!! think mach!!!

The Lonely Backpacker said...

@arun
obvly no da maapla..not now..after i grew up and found that they were not my kinda gals
but what I meant was proposin then and there..u got it ?