Thursday, October 05, 2006

Y cant I speak ?

Today I was asked to give a speech. As usual I screwed it up. Prepared well and fumbled there.. Only take away was I can feel that im improving in my presentation. Earlier I thought that i will screw it up 100%. But today I screwed it up 75%. So 25%improvement (ohhh what a mathematical genius.). This reminds me of another incident in the class. If someone wants to know about incident mail me personally. i cant put that in a public forum
quote of the month : " theres nothing grey in the business. Only white or black "- JRD TATA... enakku ishtam aayee.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

25% is infinite times of 0% ... if you think about percentage improvement. You can say 25% reduction in screwing up.

Send me the "incident".

Sands.

The Lonely Backpacker said...

okay...even my mathematics is screwed :((

Anonymous said...

leave that...

presentation is something which comes to you gradually.. slowly... practice makes man perfect..

dont be worried about that.

sands.