Friday, October 06, 2006

why do people talk to their girl friends everyday ?

Most people in my college are committed and few others chose to be single. I may be the only one who did not choose to be single, yet remain single :((sob). But sometimes I feel that staying single is rite thing to do(when u hear all the nonsense around day in and day out)..
One should listen to all the nonsense these people speak in the phone. It starts from what time they woke up, what time they went to the loo, what time they had their food, what was the menu in the mess, what class did they attend, what did they teach in the class, who was properly dressed, how many cigarettes they smoked…
Finally they say “I love you. I love you” for as many times as their gal friends want to hear. Then they hear the answers for all these questions from the other side.

There is only one guy out here who speaks properly (???) here. He told his gal friend that in this high pressure situation he needs to take his time to relax and he cant take her phone calls every day. Poor soul !!! he doesn’t know how to treat the other sex ! There is one more guy who utters the four letter word whenever his mobile starts ringing !!. But then he's so chivalrous to his partner over the mobile.
But I feel that committed relationships should be so strong that daily phone calls should not be a necessity. It increases the anticipation of getting a phone call. We should long for it.

If I fall in love with a gal (hmmmm :() , I hereby assure myself that I would not be speaking all the nonsense which I have been hearing for the past 4 months.
Added few links to external blogs. Summers is coming up and Im tensed.

No comments: