Saturday, October 14, 2006

"straight" from my heart

yeah..few people here think that im not straight. Few posts in orkut regarding balakrishna ( balayya's dikki), some words from my mouth regarding guys appearance(i used to admire guys who go to gym) and adding to that im still single and dont mingle with the better half led them to think that im not straight. My close friends will definitely laugh when they come to know about this, as they know my "frequency" ( Err.. i meant the wavelength and my tastes and not anything else)

There was a huge comedy yesterday. I unbuttoned my shirt and saw three rashes. My heuristic identified it as chickenpox as one of my close friends had chickenpox 10 days ago. Quick search from wikipedia told me that incubation period was 10 days for zoster virus. I got ready to go home and even decided on which flight to take.
But a sane advice from my friend to go to a Doc and verify whether it was pox saved me 6K bucks. The doc said that this cant be pox and advised me to drink lots of water. Just guess how much would I have paid for this ?? Rs 150. In this small town, docs demand 150(a general physician) ... wondering whether engineering and management are hot fields..should have become a Doc...Since then im in an observation mode and I have been drinking 1 liter of water every one hour.

so if im out of action for next 10 days, u can safely assume that im down with pox :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's after all a nice thing :)
for me chicken pox was very light... i was free in 7 days or so...

sands

The Lonely Backpacker said...

what is nice thing ?
if u meant "straight" matter then u r a bastard
if u meant "chicken pox" u r a bastard again..
u dont have a choice :))
do u ?