Wednesday, March 07, 2007

just a beep

no.. me not going to blog regularly .. atleast as of now. Have to come back from the depression or hibernation.
But then i felt like blogging this stuff.

Me: " dude. No one called me for a treat after CRP"
he: " machi, no one will call u.. u have to pester them"
me : " it doesnt happen that way"
He : " It happens that way in this place. People are shameless. It doesnt matter whether u worked, whether u spoke positive words."
Me : " but im not going to ask anyone. If they give, they give; Im not shameless"

shortly I got invited to a treat by my favorite gal in the campus :).
I hope she gets whatever she wants out of life. Atb for a kickass life, Anju :D
( Though she will never read this, it gives pleasure to have this in the blog because at the age of 60, u can read these things to ur grandchildren..he he)

Few things I realise after placement process and seniors bidding adieu.

--> Most of the friendships will not survive the first one year.

--> At the end of two years in college, people were settling 25 rupees.

--> People are really selfish. I thought i was one of the most selfish guys in this world, but then Im not.

--> A strange quality which I found recently in myself. If I give importance to someone, that someone has to give importance to me (especially if he gives importance to other tom, dick and harry who wont be putting a fight for him incaseof emergency).

--> got to know some nice seniors who liked me a lot. Im happy that I worked for them and they got their jobs. No , its not about recognition. Its about repaying them.

--> got to see how people fought for their loved ones. Cant forget two pairs. Hope they find peace and love in one another. Both the pairs have a mallu guy/gal:)

--> I know that im not as fluent or eloquent unlike others but then, i can take responsibilities, inspire people and fight for what i want in life.

May be I m a good manager in making......
May be Im boasting.
But then this is my blog.
and u r my friends.


P.s:
~otherside : forget abt the wounds. Sometimes even scars look good; teaches u few things; And turn on men :). I meant the finger injury :)

~proff: I know that someone is hittin u or u r trying to hit someone. hmm Life rolls the dice.

~scotland: Lost in thoughts ?.. what the fuck.. dont cheat me. U still cant get away from someone..

~coconut bunch: atleast u have some peace in life... good. Me happy for u

~unknown seniors whom i like or who likes me: Atb in life and adieu

~unknown juniors: welcome aboard... Lets party hard.

Me off to sleep with this entry.. for a long sleep.....

2 comments:

Sands | കരിങ്കല്ല് said...

i am not trying to hit on anyone. :)
at present, not interested in anything of the kind.

i cant avoid writing the following... (a small mistake in the blog)

chances are void that at the age of 60 you'd have grandchildren. If at all you have, they would be too small to read/understand the things you want them to (from this post)

what says 'taking out debacle'?

sands.
PS: my comment to your quitting post is still smiling ;)

Jina said...

u know wat..i really like ur title..dats kinda cool..:)