Sunday, March 25, 2007

weakness

Im addicted to smoking(refer to previous posts).
Does it mean that I will be addicted to cigarette forever in my life and suffer from cancer?
No way... I have never bowed before cigarette in my life. Be it wills-navy cut or Indian kings or marlbaro. My only worry is who will buy the cigaratte if I dont buy it... Once someone starts smoking, I ll quit smoking...
Also I promised the kirana shop owner that I wont quit smoking until he finds a new buyer.
As of now, the time i spend in smoking is the best time in the whole day, or week..
Also should I say the obvious thing ? that I Love cigarette. some one buy a cigarette and relieve me from my guilt ... quick :))...
This baby is not walking. This baby is just standing and evaluating all the options.. Evaluating the options like A* algorithm of AI;

P.s. What happened to my blog ?

Nothing. Just a conflict between ethics,values and selfishness in my mind is screwing my happiness..............and screwing this already screwed blog

3 comments:

Vimal said...

Dey,

Mail me your address, your cig brand and the no:, will parcel it for you.

The Lonely Backpacker said...

Brand: malabar beedi :D

Sands | കരിങ്കല്ല് said...

@vimal...
that's a nice one :)

@jon alias smoker
machan.... unakku ennada aachu?

sands.