Saturday, March 24, 2007

Merci

Smoked my twentieth cigarette today (refer to previous post incase u r wondering about me smoking.)

Ppl, dont think im dumbo. Im not. Im not. Im not.

Sample incidents.

Girl1: "whats ur CQ"

Me: "Dont ask me...". (I really hate telling my CQ. No, mine is an average CQ. But even if it is high, I would not like to tell my CQ. I belong to "knowledge only matters" category)

Girl1: "its ok.. Mine is also low"...
I tell her my CQ. She says..
"My god.. i didnt think that u r that high"...

Next incident.

Girl2: "whats ur CQ"... (she didnt get the college which was allotted to me in the Exchange programme)

I tell her my CQ.. she says..
"My god... I didnt think that u r that high"....

Ppl.. Just because I wear an ordinary shirt, an ordinary pant, speak below average english doesnt mean that im a dumbo...
Me wondering who s the next victim...

No comments: