Saturday, March 31, 2007

my mummy sweetest...

My mummy is the bestest mom in the world.
My mummy gets angry if i dont cut my nails.
My mummy nevers gets angry otherwise.
My mummy is always there for me when i feel depressed and never asks me the question "y".
My mummy dances before attending an interview.
My mummy is so cuttteee...
My mummy loves my "otherside".
My mummy took her own time to complete the course ( hats off to u mummy for being strong)
my mummy dances all the nite with lots of energy.
my mummy behaves like a child.
my mummy is going to say "yahe he right choice baby..aaha"...
Me and my mummy share a tragic past which brought us close...

P.s.:
~otherside: continue to love my mummy ..my mummy likes u a lot....
~ God: I dont believe in u.. if my mummy will get her guy, I ll come and pray in the church...... Give them power to succeed against all odds.
~Mummy ( who doesnt know the blog exist): I didnt shed tears today.. I reserve it for ur marriage with ur guy....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

may be you should tell me something about this.
Mail me.

NJAN.1.