Friday, February 16, 2007

quitting :D

I wouldn't update this blog anymore for time being (just adding a qualifier).
The penultimate post of mine "piedpipers 2" made me to think a lot.
The otherside's post reflects my thoughts :D on life.

I realise what I want is to put myself under pressure; pressure to perform; I m not happy with the way things are going.

I may or may not comment in your posts.

when I start again,lets start as if nothing happened in the mean time.

Till then I'll continue reading your blogs. you can be damn sure that I will be reading your posts(everyone of you ).
Incase you need me, just send me an oneliner. Next moment I ll be there for you.

Time to be a spartan. The pain of leaving this blog for time being is enormous. But then I quit when I know that I m getting addicted.

I love this blog. Truly,deeply,Madly..

P.s.
1) Nothing cryptic in this blog...atleast thats what I want you people to believe.

2) Im wondering what label I should give to this blog. LOL :))

3) Song im hearing right now: "walking through the rainbow" - 7G rainbow colony. The speciality of the song is its a good "fake".. thats it.

2 comments:

Sands | കരിങ്കല്ല് said...

:)

njan.

Rupesh said...

i thought you cleared the clipboard... so couldn't paste your mind... :)