Wednesday, February 07, 2007

me against me

second post in three hours.
no comments/mails expected for this post and I m not ready to speak about this to anyone.
This blog was/is my safety valve. I guess I need this today.

I have been fighting against my values. And my values win hands down. Im sad. Im happy. I cry. I laugh. I m proud. I sulk. I m selfish. I m selfless. I crib. I dont crib. I help. Im helpless. Im from PSG. Im from IIT.
I belong to my present college. My present college doesnt belong to me.
Im real. Im life. Im death. Im a shadow.

yeah... But I m a man. Not a sham or pretender.

I repeat once again. I do not want any help in any form. The only help you can do is to ignore this post and speak with me as if nothing happened. I hope to delete this post in few weeks.

Amen.

No comments: