Thursday, February 15, 2007

pied pipers - part 2


This guy taught me few things in life.
May be committing to someone ( he was committed to the gal for 12 years before he got married to her), may be managing people ( i never learnt it ..but then i knew how ppl should manage), may be inspiring people, may be getting things done, may be going that extra length for friends, may be by being honest.
I m proud that i was your junior and that too one of your favorite juniors after ronaldo and other members of the clan :).
I m so eager to see his little cute kid. The first kid who will call us Mama or uncle in the entire circle.



and this photo. How can I forget the occasion!. It was his convocation and we were there for his send off. The only thing i remember is that he told us this " dey ..place aagunga da " (dey,get placed)and he cried. It was recession and placements were tough. It was the first time i saw him crying. He had a nice job in hand and he cried for his juniors.... I ll take that sight to my grave. Period



and this is the view from our hostel windows. The gals hostel was just near by and it was considered to be a sacrosanct :P place. So the song which used to play was "april mayele.." and that was the period where I used to bunk classes so that I can sit near the window and wait for my favorite gal to pass (name of the favorite gal will be revealed in mail, if someone wants :D)



and this is the "accused" (just like in police station) photo :)..The accused is in JOKA ( sob sob :(( ). From tamil medium school in a village from tamilnadu to Joka, dude u rock.... and i still remember u telling me that im going to crack jampot the day i took the exam... may our dreams come true.



and this is ronaldo with senthil. Ronaldo's favorite maldini is in the photo pasted on the wall. I can never forget the sight of ronaldo and senthil eating a chicken. Nothing will remain. Not even bones. its a sight and treat to eyes.


and this is the saxon picture performing their last dance in the sacred stage of PSG. The gang which ruled regulars and clashed with the rivals barricaders.. standing in the center of deepak alias gundan. I still miss their "ooru vittu ooru" song. The passion with which we supported them in all functions...Legendary.
This is what im missing rite now..the passion, the innocence, the ability to do things and go that extra mile,the crushes, the love for songs :(. May be im a B-school grad rite now :)
P.s. Thank u sreelu.copied ur style.

1 comment:

Sands | കരിങ്കല്ല് said...

times have changed.. you ought to change too .. if the change is good...

earlier, u got energy from the environment. now you have to create the energy for your environment.

you know, how much I admire guru. I have wanted to be like him.. I kind of am like him.. I too can spread some energy around me(?). I used to wonder how he used to? No boasting, but I know I am growing to him... someday I'll outgrow....

and the timing of this post can never be better. There is a part dedicated for you in the entry I published now. You acted proactive by putting this post.. still the advice is always valid.

also compare my entry and this entry of yours... we are writing about some place/time we love/loved. Very similar themes.

same way, compare lakshmi's lively post and surya's "little girl" post. They came at the same time... Look at the themes. Both say abt life.. but how different.

should this have been in a comment or in a mail? Or should I put it in a post - just like I did once for vimal?

sands.