Tuesday, February 13, 2007

kannathil muthamittal

some dialouges which i always liked in this movie (which i saw today with a mid term tomorrow..he he)
..
" we didnt adopt u. You adopted us"
..
" enna kalyanam kattipiya..amudhavakku ammava iruppiya" ( will u marry me and be a mother to amudha ?)
...
" kavala padatha.. kavala patta nee romba azhgha theriyara... (dont look sad..if u look sad u loook more beautiful)
...
" Gk.. intha free advicelam venam"....(gk dont give us free advice)
...
" amma , ore oru thadavai.. ore oru thadavai.. vandhuttu apparam poidunga.. "...
(Ma,come to me once and then leave...)
.....

some questions which can never be answered..

can he ever give a movie like this again.. ? ..i guess no
Simran, nandita das -- who is the best mother ?..no comments.
why wasnt this movie sent to oscars in place of the stupid,lifeless devdas ?....

I should have watched this movie atleast 30 times... still i can watch.

2 comments:

Sands | കരിങ്കല്ല് said...

I still remember... it was just out of the blue I wanted to go for a movie...

I took the good old motor-bike and went to Cee-Gee-Picture Palace. I didn't know this movie was the one playing there.. just went to watch any movie...

wasn't I lucky? Otherwise I would have lost the opportunity to watch this movie in big screen.

sands.
PS: you haven't been to this theater. I think, they have converted it to a Marriage Hall.

Surya said...

yeah amazin movie.. .and why aint we sending the kannathil muttamittal song to our gang?