Friday, November 17, 2006

you committed suicide

you committed suicide last nite
you hanged urself in ur room
you didn't tell anyone of your close friends that you were in distress.
you didn't have any bloody reasons.
you told me about your career ambitions yesterday afternoon in the mess.
you spoke to me for 3 hours in library two days ago
you were my mentor here at JIM.
you persudaded me to take JIM.
I know you for the past 7 years.
you were always cheerful and intelligent.
But it seems you had a core which asked you to destroy yourself.
I loved you for what you were.
you left us in a guilt feeling that we could have done something to prevent you from doing it.
you left me crying the whole nite.
None of our friends from PSG could believe that you did it.
PSG and JIM lose their presitigious student.
Dear Chandramohan, May your soul rest in peace.
(No comments for this post unless you know chandramohan personally. Thanks. I hope this post relieves part of my guilt)

No comments: