Monday, November 27, 2006

addiction

I m addicted to thoughts
Thoughts of pleasure
I m addicted to words
Words of a painter
I m addicted to blogs
Blogs of my kind, ( comma in the sentence..... muahahaha)
I m addicted to sleep
Sleep of my conscience

I m addicted to de-addiction
De-addiction of my addictions

Let me De-addict,
In the name of
Father,Son and the Holy spirit.
Let the spirit of Finance, Mathematics take over my soul which has been badly battered by the attacks from the Neighbour.

P.s. Feeling depressed of late. So back to basics with the proverb
"work when nothing works"
Will be out of action till my end term.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good one!

Dude, relax.....


Sands.

Sands | കരിങ്കല്ല് said...

have a look at my blog and read your testimonial for me..

man it matches...

you really know me well!