Friday, November 24, 2006

a gal

The post sucks.. STILL this is my blog and I don't write for audience(no this is not an alibi. I'm dead serious)
Go ahead at your own peril.

I had dinner with my friend here. He passed out from IIT kanpur and one of the rare genius who can be found across campus.
The conversation:
Initially it started from Financial management, some randomization algorithm, market hypothesis and grades. Suddenly,
Me: " Machan. I need a girl"
He: " what ! (He was crunching his masala dhosa and was taken aback by this out of blue statement from me)"
Me: " a gal..."
He" " for what "
Me: " for talking. I have to know How they feel . I want to feel and realise that"
He: " what kind of " ( Well he is not a pimp and doesn't intend to be. But still)
Me: " Not the usual girlish ones. I hate girlish gals" (as if im the only one in the world with an extraordinary taste)
He: " Thats the problem with us IITians. We can't cope up with the girlish ones"
so decided to come up with a post about the types I found in my life

1) Pink shoes category
I love them. I adore them. :))

2) The Whining category.
Depends on what they fret about. If its about nail polish, you can safely leave them in a mental asylum

3) The Page 3 category
Well this category can be a double edge sword. They can help you during the interviews and smoke a "joint". Liking them depends on whether you belong to page3 category.

4) The Muggu variety
This category will be six pointer (in JIM parlance - Equivalent to nine pointer in Engg) in Gas courses. But they can't crack Analytical courses. Ideally this variety will be preferred by companies who need people who can do same work, day in and day out, speak with clients, settle down by getting married with a high salary. I have nothing against them.

5) The attitude category
if a gal has fair skin and nice figure, the probability of belonging to this category is very high. The probability increases if she is the only one around.
You need to be a bradd pitt to approach them.

6) The caste category
Of late I found this new category. This includes girls who think that family name is important ( as their surname)

7) The Tomboy attitude category
The rarest one. This category can show symptoms of any other category (for a while) as they have to succumb to peer pressure now and then.

8) The laid back variety
Tough to find gals of this kind. In case you find someone in this category, do let me know. I know only the varieties which CRY in case they don't get jobs in the first day of the campus. This does not include lazy ones. Just includes Easy going variety.

9) The "CATEGORY"
well this includes all girls I like..Believe me this category doesn't have exact features. But typically broadminded,analytical(haven't seen many in my life), stable / Mercurial (yeah I like both), passionate, has got a classy outlook;

P.S. Categories can overlap :)). But broad contours remain

5 comments:

Sands | കരിങ്കല്ല് said...

you've gone crazy or what?
Dont you have better things to do?
Anyway you put good effort. Keep it up. You are learning to write "GAS" .. good for you. Wish I could do that.

Which category do the girls we usually discuss come in? THE CATEGORY is not really clear.

Sands.

The Lonely Backpacker said...

yeah its not clear..its a time pass post

The Lonely Backpacker said...

btw I take offence for u calling the post as a gas post... No , as far as my knowledge goes(it goes quite far), it is true.
and me learning to write GAS --- I hate this stmt from u
and u want to learn it --- dude, u r a crypt god in few years.

Sands | കരിങ്കല്ല് said...

Sorry for the statements made you protest. Actually on second thoughts I can see my mistake ..

Unknown said...

Wow!! Hope u didn't take too much time for categorization.

`THE CATEGORY' cannot be defined appropriately, because `THE CATEGORY' can (sometimes) be really specific from person to person. No thumb rules....