Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The "other side" of the story

Isn't it misleading ? The topic, I mean..
Well the post is about me;
Ronaldinho's dribbling, Rahman's yesteryear Music, Vairamuthu's Lyrics, My arbit actions(rather whose arbit actions ?)..

Few years ago:

I enter a room. Senthil is sitting in one corner. M is sitting in other corner. I ask senthil whether we can go out for dinner. Senthil approves. M tells me that he would like to join us. I tell M to fuck off. Straight in the face......
No diplomacy. Diplomacy is/was/will be for nice guys.
But then, I never felt alone in UG. I was full of life. I did what I felt like doing.

These days:

"Hey buddy..whats up".. As ashok says how the hell am i supposed to answer this question. I know that the question doesn't come from heart. It comes from mouth and is used for "networking" ( a widely used lingo in B school)...
But then I'm back to UG mindset.

I got what I wanted to get from this college.
One more addition in the portfolio. But then this is little different. The other sex :) brings the other perspective :)
A new role in this relationship which my friends played to perfection and it is offered on a platter to me :). Hope I do a nice job.
I don't gave a damn about the taking out debacle.
I give what the fuck look to people who are mean to my other side in the college. But then I do not tell them I have the other side. Like shiva's third eye.

Its like the Tyler in the fight club
"quit your job. Start a fight. Prove that you are alive"
Time to prove the world I'm alive. Bloody well alive and dangerous.

Kindly don't expect me to be chivalrous, diplomatic, flirty any more.
I dont give a damn about any new "whats up" relationships.

P.s.
1) @otherside: Your presence in my life from now on is acknowledged. You should put a century partnership.

2) @Trio(u three know who this refers to ): I dont have time for you guys any more :) for some more weeks..

3) @Ronaldo: Get out of the fucking company and try to do MBA :). Put some money in my account. Im fast depleting my resources :(

It has started...............the year of the scorpion.

6 comments:

Sands | കരിങ്കല്ല് said...

machan...

hats off to your arbitness!

Njan.
PS: Forgot to ask - WhatZup Buddy?

The Lonely Backpacker said...

my foot :D....

Anonymous said...

ami what amigo?

njan irunnittu kaalu neettiyaal poore? :)

Anonymous said...

good one - :)

njan.

PS: This makes a clash now. "Njan" has become ambiguous. This is the "njan" first version.

Anonymous said...

Ini njanayittu enthina kurakkunne.

-Njan

Anonymous said...

when onwards, "josephettan's thengakkola" become 'njan'?

njan_v1