Thursday, January 04, 2007

Moonam thampuran

Chumma...(Mohanlal style).
This post is to celebrate a new phase of life. Its unbelievable when someone points out that twenty days ago I was in crush with a girl and the crush does not exist any more.Hmmmm, One more unlucky girl in this universe exists from 2007(Gentlemen, Humility is my virtue.)

The most important thing that is frightening me now is my career. I cant land up in soup once more in my life. But thats the challenge and I am relishing it.

And the best thing is optimism. Optimism in transcending relationships, events unfolding now and future; Optimism in wearing new masks, in undergoing pains, in failures and learning; Optimism in exploring new areas; Optimism in LIFE. Period.

Things I enjoyed during vacation:
Rice fields, bright sunlight, heat and humidity, friends, Trip to God's own country, Food and sleep(not exactly in same order)

I'm damn happy in life. I was, I am and I will be; I did not have any new year resolutions. Its funny to note some new year resolutions. New year doesn't exist for me. Each day is new and fresh. Each day is an opportunity. Each day is passport to success. Each day is my day.

Song: "Oru nalil" from pudhupettai which reflects my mood (style copied from kuttan).

p.s. Oflate I feel that the posts are bragging about me. But my marks(results) are not showing the trend. May be its time to CRACK THEM......

3 comments:

Dainty Damsel said...

nice post buddy :)

keep blogging.
cheers

Sands | കരിങ്കല്ല് said...

dude.... it's amazing.. you write what i feel.

the paragraph - "i'm damn happy" - that is exactly what i too have in mind!!

hows aaram thampuran? (you still dont like her?)

The Lonely Backpacker said...

I love her.. tell ur wipro cousin that i like Manju warrier.
because she was so agitated :D that day

@vaishnavi

How did u jump to my blog ? :)