Tuesday, January 23, 2007

taking out debacle

Well,
Lesson number 1: If you are not comfortable with someone, then dont ask them out.
Lesson number 2: Be ready for Googlies.

Me: " Can I take you out for lunch ? just like that and nothing serious"
she doesnt respond.
She doesnt respond for another 30 minutes..
I Sms my other side.
Other side replies " what did she say ?"
I Sms my other side " waiting for result".
Then I call crimemaster gogo.
After I return back, I buzz her again " u thr"
She replies " yea"

Now I infer that the answer is no; And I strangely do not feel anything sad about this. I felt a tinge of sadness as this was my first attempt :-);

I reply back; " Thats kewl. Nothing serious about what I asked; and I just wanted to know whether you read what I typed."
Then I go for a meeting.
I come back
I have a message " what did you ask"

Me (thinking ) what the fuck

I reply back : " that was about what i sent u"
She : " what did u send me"
I : " I asked u out for lunch , just like that and since u didnt respond, I thought that u said no"
She : " oh. I thought that it was spam "
Me (thinking) : Jesus christ.... Am I that dumbo that I wont ask any gal out..
She : " is there any specific thing to it or is it generally"
Me (Thinking) : what the fuck shuld i answer ? More importantly what the fuck is the right answer to this question.
Ohh ..here i miss my other side.
cant someone attempt this question or cant i ignore this one.
I : " generally. Arbit "
SHe : " In that case i do not know more about you to come out with u"
me (thinking) : what.. thats y i want to take u out u moron...so that i can know more about u. If we both each other very well, there is no need for taking out. Its a direct engagement and commitment.

I : " thats kewl."
She: " probably later :) "
Me (thinking): yeah get some 2 kids with some guy and we have all the time in the world. we just have 50 more days here u dumbo.

SHe: " Do u know ? some xxx got some yyy call from some zzz college"
Me (thinking) : wait for a moment. Am i going crazy now ? .. I ask u out . U say no and u send me this trivial piece of info which im supposed to know :(( ?????
I : " is it a guy or gal ?". ( still some vital info shuld be collected)

She: " a guy"

Me(thinking): k..lets call it a day.. a guy ha :(

p.s. :

1) Is taking out a gal the first step or intermediate step or the final step ? I thought that i was intermediate step. Dear close friends who read this, can u help me out :) ?

2) I am happy :). I had 1001 works to do.
I have 1000 works to do.

3) I made a humourous(atleast tried to) post out of it. Because only my close friends read this and just to tell u guys that I m not affected by this "No".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-)... Don't worry.. U will learn in few more attempts..

I did after many hopeless trys.

Dhil

Anonymous said...

idiot, ask again!

~ other side

The Lonely Backpacker said...

@Other side...

I cant live without her..she is my life !!! and Im going to ask her out again :)

ROTFL :)