Monday, May 15, 2006

wait when nothing works(esp in love)

This is an arbit post. So better be prepared for this one. Be it love, pacifying anyone or whatever patience is the gr8tst virtue. I remember many incidents which I messed up and my father used to clear the mess; by patience. I was out to convince my cousin abt something. She never got convinced. Till then my father was sitting silent and seeing me. The next day he convinced her. I couldnt believe that. I cried, I scolded,I did everything. She was adamant. But my father used the ACE called patience. I never had that card with me. That was during the teens..... now I have improved leaps and bounds(NO comments r invited on this :D)..... I have seen "n" love stories not getting accepted initially. But then patience gets them the reward. Ppl say "work when nothing works". In love "wait when nothing works"....Thathuvam number :506.......
The perfect boy : gal story was(note the past tense...future may be he he ... :D) a flop because of "patience"(the story is an author's figment of imagination).
Actually comments are invited for this post.........................

4 comments:

shathish said...

bun kuthiyanae...
write less da...make it into small paragraphs...highlight the lines you want us to read...
i dont feel like reading ur entire blog...see gundu kuthians blog...he hardly writes anything...he has become a professional blogger...

shathish said...

also remove this word verification...everytime i can type some shit to post my shit...

The Lonely Backpacker said...

yeah...will try to do that...but i cant remove word verification... prevents spam

Sands | കരിങ്കല്ല് said...

i dont have word verification.. and am not getting spams other than the ones you do. "she" also doesnt have word verification.. she gets spams once in a while..