Saturday, May 13, 2006

Iniya pirantha Naal Vazthukall

This is the age where two day friendships are called as "rock solid friends". I would like to know an adjective which we can use to qualify our relationship spanning 21 years... I always loved seeing you eat non veg. That deft handling of meat; Its sad that U turned a veggie. I acknowledge your presence in my life(it says all), your contributions to my "share" (you know what it is). I can add more but both of us know that words are meaningless. Advanced Bday wishes da Kawa@SenDHil@Hrithik@Kaadu.

1 comment:

shathish said...

dae kadu...
happy bday macha...hope to join u guys for the party...wait for me...dont rush for the treat...
also wait for me to join for mookans party...mookans should be a mega parthy..UK return...oxford university...