Saturday, April 15, 2006

A mail which I would cherish

but why ibm..u guys will get much better companies..like trilogy and netscaler...veritas..yahoo..google
God I can think of a dozen other places
aim high, friend..
if u start out there..therez no limit to where you can get in a few years
in comparison, ibm is a compromise
think.

The above is the mail which someone(ob its a Gal :-) sent me some 20 months ago. I still treasure it in mail box. At one stroke It changed my opinion on fairer or the weaker sex. At one stroke i knew what i wanted in life(im being implicit here). At one stroke I knew that someone got something which He/She(guess which one fits here) doesn't deserve(again Im being implicit here). Now Im happy like Guna Kamalhassan. I have been purified and Im leaving all craps behind. XL here I come. Coulndt wait to leave to Jamshedpur.
2 days , 4 or 5 posts. Im stopping here for this week ......

1 comment:

Sands | കരിങ്കല്ല് said...

Definitely you should(MUST) learn hindi from jamshed... dont do the mistake i did at hyd.

- sands.