Saturday, April 22, 2006

Macro or Micro? Randomnessss.......

This was the predicament I faced in landmark yesterday. For ppl who are confused by what is macro or micro,they refer to books Macro economics and Micro economcis. Finally I decided to start BIG. So Macro :-).... its also funny to see how these veiled women come for shopping. Ofcourse they will not work. They use the credit cards with the hard earned money of their husbands(gulf remittance??). The scenario is pretty similar in chennai spencer plaza as well. Its also fun to watch kids( ya..all those 12 th std, first year college guys) with their gal friends hanging abt the place. Funky dresses(like guna's definition of salman khan), chain around their necks(like 'sethu' vikram),band around their hands, but attitude?????. Somehow they remind me of the song "appan panna thappula" ( "fathers made mistake"..crude translation..but still holds good). Whatever ANBU said came to my mind. "bun..namma kids should not be like this. They shuld know middle class values. Surprisingly Many in the gang are aware of this and vouch by this stmt(me including). I took exactly 5 minutes to select a gift for my friend's wedding(Rs 2000 worth). I wonder whether the time was sufficient to arrive at this costly!? decision.
Already discussions have started in the Hell's kitchen( nice name to neyveli..i have kept) abt my would be salary. They want me to promise the sun and the moon. But i just told them "ettu latcham". Average c-to-c. Dont expect anything gr8. I also thought the urge was over . The urge of my studies. But this random thought has started tormenting me again. Though I consciously try keeping it off, it comes back again and again.
The thought is " Y not an fellowship after MBA.....????" :( ....Guys , please call an psychiatrist. I just hope that inmates of hell's kitchen will get me married b4 this damn thought overtakes me.
Signing off

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would be a nice experience if you visit a pub/night-club in blore. i did it in hyd to have a feel for it. u can see that a good percentage of them are "appan panna thappula" type. literally got disgusted.

- sands.