Saturday, September 30, 2006

did i make a mistake ?

yembeeea... hours and hours of gassing... forced to take subjects which u hate to the core.. plus many distractions... plus throw in some people who suffer from neurological disorders.. u know how my life is now...the only saving grace is Finance.
some mathematics is keeping me alive. if not for mathematics, i would have gone back to industry Period.
I need a gal urgently.... to keep me sailing in the rough waters. sigh.... looking back at the days when i was constantly in crush with someone or other, I used to excel in time management. Now hardly anything is moving. My mind is cleary saying me to read finance, economics, stock markets; But distractions of age are catching me..... am i getting old ?
"empty vessels make more noise"..when we were asked to introduce ourselves in a gas subject, we had people saying "xyz college, xyz place"...but the only guys who didnt say where they come from were, ofcourse IITians. you can always smell the humility in air, at IIT. I miss it and I miss it very badly. I miss prof. Tag. I miss prof. CC. They always made sense when they teach something. I miss the sense. Hopefully things shuld improve in second year when i can take my electives.
i made a resolution when i came to college. Im not going to speak anything about thamizh. Hmmm...but circumstances are forcing me to do it. I excused myself for this one occasion. More or less my blog has become like a personal diary.
dusshera was celebrated with much funfare. people were busy praying to gods. Couldnt think how they reconcile their internal differences( u drink the next day, u know that u are a hedonist, u know that u can bitch anyone behind their back. Still u pray...).
i saw " banished soul " from a distance. As expected, she was pampering the campus dogs :)))..... very funny(not exactly!!!..err may be lovely) sight....:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are thinking quite a lot.. good.
but why do i feel that you are a little disturbed?

my blog has turned out to be a description of incidents... which somehow i dont like... but i like yours..

getting a crush is difficult now.. anyway all the best.

sands.

The Lonely Backpacker said...

yeah...disturbed...
but i dont know what...
glad that u like mine. But I like banished soul's.
Lets try to improve our blogs.

the only thing i know is : this is my make or break term at my college..

glad that u like mine.