Friday, March 31, 2006

Irony of my Blog heading and my situation

Joyofnothing(my heading) and Gloomy-with-Both(My situation).... Me in catch-33 situation(Y shuld I use catch-22..afterall innovation is the life and soul of IBM)... XL sent a nice looking admit card to my home. The gentleman Mr.Ramakrishnan,my father, just rang me up and said that its my choice though he prefers XL... Me yet to decide...
yesterday I had a nice time with "Palam"(fruit) gang of the UG class. Though in college I would have avoided the company of Palams, I felt happy yesterday in their company ...Signs of maturity and things changing :) ???????? ...One of them is a proff now..He told us that he grades his students very well... :)..Shiva's "B" was average it seems... But then only profile matters with these B schools... Mine is a clear-cut example..Had a very bad XL interview..Still through :)

3 comments:

Dhil said...

Dei Bun.. IBM pathi inni enna pechu...

shathish said...

welcome to blogger world... Mani www.mhari.net

Anonymous said...

please play "anbu Enge" by S.S Rajendran. (I have windows media player)My email: govended@ukzn.ac.za
Many thanks